"The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners."
Sons and Daughters of the King, International is a 501C3 non-profit, christian organization.
OUR VISION: We evangelize the world, ministering the Gospel in prisons, with at-risk youth and through planting churches. (Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19)
OUR MISSION: We exist to advance the Kingdom of God by making disciples of all nations through teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, equipping others with Biblical Truth, and sharing the love of Christ in tangible ways that souls are saved from eternity in hell and lives are transformed for the Glory of God.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
▪ We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God.
▪ We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
▪ We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
▪ We believe that man was created by and for God; that by man's disobedience to God, every person became subject to spiritual death; and that all people are sinners by nature.
▪ We believe that no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born again spiritually, and that comes only through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the son of God.
▪ We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who put their faith and trust in Him alone for forgiveness of sins are declared righteous and in right relationship with God.
▪ We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, that He dwells in every believer, empowering the life and ministry of the believer.